www.drvijaymalik.com has a section dedicated to answering queries from readers: “Ask Your Queries”. Over time, many readers have asked their queries related to many aspects of stock analysis and sought clarifications about investing. I have responded to these queries as replies to their comments.
“Q&A” series is an attempt to share the queries & their responses, which have featured on “Ask Your Queries” section, with all the readers. The primary aim of this new feature is to share the knowledge with other readers of the website, who might have similar queries.
The current article in this series provides responses related to:
- How to generate stock ideas for investment?
- How to make decisions about small companies with less information?
- How to interpret bulk/block deals with same buyer buying & selling the same stock?
- How to interpret a negative capex figure?
- How to track stocks portfolio performance online?