www.drvijaymalik.com has a section dedicated to answering queries from readers: “Ask Your Queries”. Over time, many readers have asked their queries related to many aspects of stock analysis and sought clarifications about investing. We have responded to these queries as replies to their comments.
“Q&A” series is an attempt to share the queries & their responses, which have featured on “Ask Your Queries” section, with all the readers. The primary aim of this new feature is to share the knowledge with other readers of the website, who might have similar queries.
The current article in this series provides responses related to the following queries:
- Do we keep target prices for stocks?
- Can an increase in the share price create issues for lenders?
- How do we monitor the companies and stock prices?
- At how many years of growth should one focus?
- Should one take 10 years growth in all cases?
- Which EPS should one use: Diluted EPS or Cash EPS?